Edelburg Development supports the President’s decision to implement quarantine measures in response to the pandemic and complies with all the provisions of bill No. 3219.
We would like to inform our investors and business partners of the following:
- We are doing our best to ensure that implementation of quarantine measures does not affect the pace of construction works at our facilities. Currently, all construction works are performed in accordance with the project works performance schedule.
- The awareness-raising activities have been ensured at all construction sites along with the adherence to public health norms and regulations. Physical well-being of construction workers is our top priority. They have been provided with all the required personal protective means: masks, respirators and disinfectants.
- Our sales managers work remotely: they offer phone consultations and communicate via any possible messenger. A face-to-face meeting is possible upon prior arrangement.
- Some back office specialists also work remotely.
- Given the economic forecast and conditions on the foreign exchange market, it is the period for the big-time real estate investments!
Stay healthy and take care of yourself and your loved ones!